Abstracting and Indexing
Scopus, Chemical Abstracts, CAB abstracts, Hinari, Global Health, EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Summon by serial solutions, Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, Proquest, Tropical Diseases Bulletin, Open j-Gate, Google Scholar, Science Central, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Scimago Journal Ranking, AYUSH Research Portal, Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research, ABC Chemistry, Biblioteca, Necker, Academic Journals Database, InfoTrac Custom & Academic Onefile (Gale), Index Medicus for South-East Asia Region (IMSEAR), CNKI scholar.
Editor in Chief
Prof. Srinivas MutalikContact editor
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science (JAPS) is a monthly, international, open access, journal dedicated to various disciplines of pharmaceutical and allied sciences. JAPS publishes manuscripts (Original research and review articles Mini-reviews, Short communication) on original work, either experimental or theoretical in the following areas;
- • Pharmaceutics & Biopharmaceutics
- • Novel & Targeted Drug Delivery
- • Nanotechnology & nanomedicine
- • Pharmaceutical chemistry
- • Pharmacognosy & Ethnobotany
- • Phytochemistry
- • Pharmacology & Toxicology
- • Pharmaceutical Biotechnology & Microbiology
- • Pharmacy practice & Hospital Pharmacy
View all aims & scope
ONLINE FIRST | READ MORE
CURRENT ISSUE | June, 2021
PAST ISSUES | READ MORE
|Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 0.761|
|SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 0.286|
|CiteScore Rank: 33/67|
- JAPS is approved by UGC.
- All the contents published in JAPS are archived in Portico, which provides permanent digital archiving for scholarly journals.
- COPE Guidelines for Peer Reviewers.
- JAPS follows the ICMJE's Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals.
- Reviewers invited in the following subject areas; Pharmacy Practice, Pharmacology, Medicinal Chemistry.
- Prof. Srinivas Mutalik, has joined as new Editor-in-chief from Dec, 20 onwards.
- Forthcoming thematic issue: Vaccine Hesitancy- A Crucial Threat to World Public Health Guest Editor: Dr. Roy Rillera Marzo [Download issue description]
Most viewed articles
view all most viewed articles