Manuscripts can be submitted through our online manuscript submission and peer review system.
Authors are required to send a cover letter along with the manuscript undertaking that, "manuscript has not been published so far/communicated to some other journal". The cover letter should include the corresponding author's full address, email ID, and telephone/fax numbers.
Before submission authors should ensure the manuscript format as per the JAPS guidelines.
Final checklist for the manuscript submission:
1. The manuscript has been arranged as per the author's guidelines.
2. Is the cover letter attached to the mail?
3. Photographs should be submitted in JPG/TIF format as a separate attachment.
4. The authors are aware of JAPS publication policies.
5. The authors are aware of JAPS peer-review policies, plagiarism policy, publication ethics, and malpractice statement.
6. Authors' contribution disclosure form ready to upload.
7. The conflict of interest form is ready to upload.
An acknowledgment for manuscript submission will be sent to the author through e-mail.
For any kind of queries, authors may write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91-8871343380.