Terms and Conditions
1. Terms of services
The Site is owned and maintained by Open Science Publishers LLP, a company registered in India under Section 12(1)(b) of the LLP Act, 2008 with registration no. AAB-0678.
1.1. General Availability of the Site
We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted, up to date, or otherwise free from errors, omissions, bugs or viruses. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary and as-is basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for regularly creating backup copies of your Contribution.
1.2. Intellectual Property Rights and Confidentiality
With the exception of articles published on our Site marked “Open Access” which may be used in accordance with the terms of the “Publication of Contributions (Articles)” section below:
- All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site are owned, and will remain owned, by Open Science Publishers LLP or our licensors at all times. You may not copy or use any part of the Site such as; text, graphics, trademarks, logos, videos, images, applications, programs, source codes, computer codes, web-page designs and any other information, other than as expressly permitted by the Terms.
- You may print or download any content from the Site for your own personal, non-commercial, informational or scholarly use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- We does not allow copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, post, translate or create any derivative work, sell, license, rent all or even parts of the content obtained from the site in any medium to anyone, other than in the form permitted by the Terms and Conditions, relevant license or by subscription or by authorization from Open Science Publishers LLP.
1.3. Publication of Contributions (Articles)
You acknowledge and agree that, if and once your article is editorially accepted for publication, the contribution shall be published by us under the under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits non-commercial re-use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
For the avoidance of doubt, you shall retain the non-exclusive right to publish or otherwise use your Contribution and shall be the “Licensor” of the “Licensed Material” for the purposes of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Licence.
If we consider that the copyright in your Contribution has been or is likely to be infringed, we shall be entitled (on giving notice where possible to you) to take such steps to deal with the matter as we may consider appropriate. You undertake not to do anything which may compromise or prejudice our conduct of such claim and we shall be entitled on giving notice to you to use your name and the name of any other co-author as a party to such proceedings and to control, settle or compromise such proceedings as we see fit. We reserve the right to refuse to publish any article or other Contribution for any reason.
By submitting or making a Contribution (including without limitation all tables, abstracts, illustrations, data, diagrams and other materials accompanying the text of the Contribution) for the purposes of publication by us you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author of the Contribution, or, if not, you have been authorised by and have the full permission, licence and consent of all co-authors to submit the Contribution and any personal data associated with the Contribution;
- you are legally able and entitled to submit the Contribution and authorise us to publish the Contribution in accordance with the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license and you are legally able and entitled to authorise us to publish any data relating to the Contribution in accordance with the terms of the Creative Commons, as described earlier in this section;
- the Contribution is original, has not already been published in any other form or is not currently under consideration for publication by another journal;
- you have obtained all necessary permissions and licences for any third-party material, data or code contained in the Contribution (including without limitation all illustrations, charts, photographs, maps or other material) and the Contribution does not infringe any copyright, trade mark right or any other rights of any third party;
- you have disclosed to us in accordance with any Policies all potential conflicts of interest, including without limitation, personal or political interests, commercial associations or financial interests held by you and any co-authors;
- no advice, recipe, formula or instruction in the Contribution will if followed or implemented by any person cause loss, damage or injury to them or any other person;
- any research conducted for the Contribution has been conducted in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice;
- due care, diligence and all other requisite investigations were carried out in the preparation of the Contribution to ensure its accuracy and all statements contained in it purporting to be factual are true and correct.
1.4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Neither Open Science Publishers LLP nor its suppliers or licensors make any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that any defects will be corrected; that the Site, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement, operation or result obtained from the use of any Content, product or service provided on, accessible from or distributed through the Site.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Open Science Publishers LLP, its directors, officers, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors harmless from and against any and all third-party claims of liability, losses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the Site or its Content, products or services. Compliance
All matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Madhya Pradesh, India. Any claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the Site or its Content, products or services must be brought within one (1) year after the event or such claim is barred.
2. Cookies policy
Some of our web pages use "cookies" so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which a web site can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you.
We respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our web sites.
In general, you can visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and may analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, physical address or telephone number. It is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. Generally, you will have the option not to provide the information, and in the future you will be able to "opt out" of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit this website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
We will not sell, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses) without the consent of the user.
Open Science Publishers LLP, L-702, Sun Valley, Dongarpur Road, Near new collectorate, Gwalior-474001, M.P., India. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org