JAPS is indexed with
Scopus, Chemical Abstracts, CAB abstracts, Hinari, Global Health, EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Summon by serial solutions, Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, Proquest, Tropical Diseases Bulletin, Open j-Gate, Google Scholar, Science Central, Connect Journals, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, AYUSH Research Portal, Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research, ABC Chemistry, Biblioteca, Necker, Academic Journals Database, InfoTrac Custom & Academic Onefile (Gale), Index Medicus for South-East Asia Region (IMSEAR).
News & Events
About the Journal
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science (JAPS) is a monthly, international, open access, journal dedicated to various disciplines of pharmaceutical and allied sciences. JAPS publishes manuscripts (Original research and review articles Mini-reviews, Short communication) on original work, either experimental or theoretical in the following areas;
• Pharmaceutics & Biopharmaceutics
• Novel & Targeted Drug Delivery
• Nanotechnology & nanomedicine
• Pharmaceutical chemistry
• Pharmacognosy & Ethanobotany
• Pharmacology & Toxicology
• Pharmaceutical Biotechnology & Microbiology
• Pharmacy practice & Hospital Pharmacy
• Natural Product Research
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Case histories & Full clinical trials
• Bioactive polymers
• Analytical sciences
• Physical Pharmacy
Open Access Policy
In order to ensure the maximum exposure of JAPS contents, we adopted the open access policy, meaning that;
• All the articles published in JAPS are made freely accessible online immediately after publication in an easily readable format, without any subscription or registration barrier.
• All the published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License, full details of which can be found here.
• Articles can be shared and adapted provided attribution for the work is given and that the work is not used for commercial purposes.
All the manuscripts submitted to JAPS will be subjected to double blinded peer review process;
• The manuscript will be reviewed by two suitable experts in respective subject area. The reports of both the reviewers will be considered when deciding on acceptance/revision or rejection of a manuscript.
• Editor-In-Chief will make the final decision, based on reviewer’s comments.
• EIC can ask the one or more advisory board members for their suggestions upon a manuscript, before making the final decision.
• Associate editor and review editors provide the administrative support to maintain the integrity of peer review process.
• In case, authors challenge editors negative decision with suitable arguments, the manuscript can be sent to one more reviewer and the final decision will be made based upon his recommendations.
Note: Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science is a member of World association of Medical Editors. Please click here for more details about peer review and editorial policies.